Struggling to find the time and energy to cook dinner each night?
Find meal planning to be a chore that you dread?
Do you find yourself frequently checking the clock to see that it is 5:00 p.m. and you have no idea what to do for dinner?
Do any of the local drive through attendants recognize you or your family?
Does the thought of the school year beginning and all the craziness that it brings to your schedule cause you extreme stress?
Would you like to be able to gather your family around the table for a meal together more often than just at holidays?
Find yourself spending more on fast foods and restaurant meals than you want to admit?
Enter my Fall Dinner Challenge!
With this challenge I am helping busy moms create a system that allows them to serve their families dinner of real food (nearly) every night so they can have calmer evenings, more time with the ones they love, healthier eating habits, and even save some money.
After you sign up I will send you a series of emails giving you instructions for the steps you need to take to set up a system for planning real meals for your family.
What else will this challenge help you do?
- Gain back your sanity- at least some!
- Have more time with your family, less time at the drive through or the store for a last minute meal
- Spend time having a real conversation over a meal with your loved ones
- Put more money back into your bank and not the bank of restaurant and fast food CEOs
- You may even end up being able to slip back into those skinny jeans after implementing these steps for a while!
If you are looking to have more time, less chaos, and enjoy a real dinner in your own home, sign up below!
I look forward to “seeing” you soon! Keep an eye on your inbox!